RJB expects all employees to be aware of and follow workplace policies and rules for the well-being of our employees and business operations. Employees are expected to comply with these internal requirements as well as requirements from federal, state, and local laws.
This policy defines the RJB Contracting’s Privacy Statement as it relates to the personal information we collect online through the corporate website www.rjbcontracting.net. The policy does not create a contract implied or expressed, with any RJB employees or website visitor. RJB reserves the right to modify this policy in whole or in part, at any time, at the discretion of the company.
Copies of the written program may be obtained from the RJB Contracting Policy Folder on the Google Drive. Responsible for:
• Communicating regulatory requirements to Executive Management and corporate requirements to Company Staff.
• Initial development, administration of this document and support for the on-going maintenance of Company goals.
• Monitoring Company goals relative to the company’s operation and services.
• Supporting the process, including training and work analysis, and ensuring that the necessary resources are made available.
• Reviewing and understanding the policy, abiding by all statements and procedures.
RJB Contracting Inc., is the sole owner of the information collected on this site, unless otherwise stated. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that RJB Contracting, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time, so please check back periodically.